Super Early Bird Ends
Oct 31, 2022
Apr 28, 2023
May 22, 2023
1. Register to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of the wines that you want to enter the competition
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official SCA shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on email@example.com
For further assistance, please call us at +1 855 481 1112
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
International Submission Deadline: March 10, 2023
Domestic Submission Deadline: April 14, 2023
Warehouse Closes - April 28, 2023
Judging Day - May 22, 2023
Winners Announced - June 07, 2023
The delivery address is in the Shipping Label of your account when the payment is completed. Delivery address is in Oregon.
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to SCA warehouse on or before April 28, 2023 (International Entries) and April 28, 2023 (Domestic Entries).
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
*Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
*Official SCA shipping labels MUST BE USED and are on the 'My shipping labels' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label and it is very important for SCA team to see your shipping label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly, label each box of wine using the shipping label. Official SCA shipping labels must be used to send samples