Apr 10, 2019
May 05, 2019
May 19-20, 2019
1. Register HERE to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of the wines that you want to enter the competition
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official SCA shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Regular Registration Ends: April 10, 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: May 05, 2019
Judging: May 19-20, 2019
Winners Announced: June 10, 2019
$120 - February 06, 2019 to April 10, 2019 (Regular Registration)
$140 - April 11, 2019 to April 30, 2019
(Price in USD)
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to SCA at the below address between 1 October 2018 and 30 April 2019 to the following address:
MHW Ltd - Sommeliers Choice Awards
c/o Northwest Distribution and Storage, Inc.
1745 Oxford St. SE #150
Salem, OR 97302
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
*Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
*Official SCA shipping labels MUST BE USED and are on the 'My shipping labels' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label and it is very important for SCA team to see your shipping label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly, label each box of wine using the shipping label. Official SCA shipping labels must be used to send samples