Super Early Bird
Ends Oct 31, 2018
April 20, 2019
May 19-20, 2019
If you are looking to sell more of your wines to on-premise establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and bars, then you need to enter the Sommeliers Choice Awards. This international wine competition is the first and only of its kind within the U.S. marketplace: it is judged by and for sommeliers, and is entirely unique in that it is focused on the buying needs of on-premise establishments. Here are some of the top reasons to enter your wines in 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards.
1. A direct opportunity for your products to be tasted by USA's top sommeliers.
2. A personalized feedback focused on explanation and not just a score. (You will receive detailed score feedback and food-pairing suggestions about your wine.)
3. A chance of winning the award "TOP 100 ON-PREMISE WINES OF 2019".
4. Raise your brand profile.
5. An international visibility.
There is no better way to reach sommeliers at top U.S. hotels, restaurants, bars and pubs than to win an award that is by and for other sommeliers. All judging is by leading sommeliers and on-premise wine buyers, ensuring that all awards and scores earned within the competition are backed by a guarantee of quality. When wine buyers are looking for wines to add to a wine list, the first place they look is the Sommeliers Choice Awards.
Take advantage of the super early bird pricing which ends on Oct 31, 2018. Enter your wines here.