Special Pricing Ends
June 30, 2020
August 12, 2020
August 31, 2020
If you are looking to sell more of your wines to on-premise establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and bars, then you need to enter the Sommeliers Choice Awards. Here are some of the top reasons to enter your wines in 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards.
1. A direct opportunity for your products to be judged by USA's top sommeliers, wine directors and on-premise wine buyers.
2. A personalized feedback focused on explanation and not just a score. (You will receive detailed score feedback and food-pairing suggestions about your wine.)
3. A chance of winning the award "TOP 100 ON-PREMISE WINES OF 2019".
4. Raise your brand profile.
5. An international visibility.
There is no better way to reach sommeliers, on-premise wine buyers or wine directors at top U.S. hotels, restaurants, bars and pubs than to win an award at the Sommeliers Choice Awards. All judging is by leading sommeliers and on-premise wine buyers, ensuring that all awards and scores earned within the competition are backed by a guarantee of quality. When on-premise wine buyers are looking for wines to add to a wine list, the first place they look is the Sommeliers Choice Awards.