Super Early Bird Ends
Oct 31, 2022
Apr 28, 2023
May 22, 2023
Here’s all the information you need to have at your fingertips to get your wines to us for the Sommeliers Choice Awards. This preeminent wine competition will help you market your wines in the US on-trade market, get your wines in front of leading master sommeliers, wine directors, and restaurant wine buyers. The SCA will create both trade and consumer interest in your wines helping you drive on-premise sales for your wine brands.
Here’s the key information you need to know about how to enter your wines for the competition, pricing, shipping details, and key dates for results and entry.
Submission closes on April 20, 2021.
Warehouse Deadline: April 23, 2021.
Judging: May 16, 2021.
Winners Announced: May 31, 2021.
Regular Pricing - $120 per wine (April 01, 2021, to April 20, 2021).
Quantity discount is now available:
4 to 9 entries: 10% discount
10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
15 or more entries: 20% discount
(All prices are in USD.)
The delivery address to ship samples will be sent by email when the payment is completed.
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to the SCA warehouse before April 23, 2021, to the address mentioned on the SCA Label. This label can be downloaded and printed from 'My Shipping labels' after you login. This official SCA label MUST be attached on the box.
*Official SCA shipping labels MUST BE USED and can be found on the 'My Shipping labels' section under 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label. It is imperative for the SCA team to see your shipping label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly label each box of wine using the shipping label provided. Official SCA shipping labels MUST be used to send samples.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
*Wines that arrive after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. Register to create your account.
2. Complete your company profile.
3. Enter the details of the wines that you want to enter in the competition.
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment via Stripe: Click on ‘Payment Options’ in your account and select the ‘Pay online’ option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you have selected the offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. After the payment is completed, your shipping labels will be generated in your account. These can now be printed and attached to your shipping box.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on the ‘My shipping label’ tab and print the official SCA shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment.
3. Once the shipment has been done, please send the tracking details to the competition coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further assistance, please call us at +1 855 481 1112.
Enter your wines now. (Submission closes April 20, 2021).