Super Early Bird Ends
Oct 31, 2022
Apr 28, 2023
May 22, 2023
The goal of the Sommeliers Choice Awards is simple: to provide on-premise buyers and sommeliers a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list.
If you are looking to sell more of your wines to on-premise establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs, and bars, then you need to enter the Sommeliers Choice Awards. Medals will be awarded to those wines that meet very specific judging criteria, with a goal of identifying wines that should become additions to restaurant wine lists.
Being entered into the Sommeliers Choice Awards is an easy, affordable and effective way to get your wines tasted by an all-star judging panel of top sommeliers, many of whom are also wine industry consultants and wine buyers. Medal winners receive additional benefits – such as special promotional logos and stickers that they can add to wine bottles, social media marketing support, and regular mention in both press releases and on the Sommeliers Choice Awards website. As a result of winning a medal at the Sommeliers Choice Awards, you will be able to:
1. Increase your sales within the very important U.S. wine market
2. Reach a new audience of on-premise buyers, consultants, and sommeliers
3. Promote your awards in key channels and markets
4. Attract additional PR and media attention for award-winning wines
5. Increase the reach and recognition of other wines in your wine portfolio
6. Winners will get a digital certificate and professional shelf talker with tasting notes that are curated by judges.
7. Winners will be promoted in BTN's consumer media assets like Los Angeles Drinks Guide, Chicago Drinks Guide, New York Drinks Guide, Chicago Drinks Guide and also on business assets like Sommelier Business and BevRoute. In some cases, a single Medal or Award will continue to benefit your wine sales for years to come.
Submission Closes - April 14, 2023
Warehouse Closes - April 28, 2023
Judging Day - May 22, 2023
Winners Announced - June 07, 2023
Super Early Bird Pricing - $70 per wine (now to October 31, 2022)
Early Bird Pricing - $90 per wine (November 1, 2022, to January 31, 2023)
Regular Pricing - $120 per wine (February 1, 2023, to April 14, 2023)
(Price in USD)
*sample and TTB support will be given to international brands for samples.
If you are someone who is looking to grow your wine brand's presence in on-premise channels, then enter your wines in the Sommeliers Choice Awards before October 30 to avail the Super Early Bird Offer. (To save $50 per submission, Register today and ship your samples later.)